Specialist Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Specialist Urban Planner|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
- Initial 3 month contract with strong potential for further extension
- Develop your portfolio with exposure to larger scale and complex projects
- Feel supported in a positive and collaborative team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Local Council located on the Upper North Shore region of Sydney is looking to engage a Specialist Urban Planner for a full-time 3 month contract. This team works on a variety of residential, commercial, master planning, and rezoning projects that range from medium to larger and more complex projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Team Leader of Urban Planning and working on a variety of medium to large scale projects. Your duties will involve managing multiple projects, liaising with stakeholders, writing planning reports and preparing and reviewing planning proposals.
- Preparing and reviewing planning proposals
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Analyse plans and land use regulations
- Provide technical advice on planning issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban Planning or related
- NSW planning experience in essential and preferably within NSW Local Government
- Experience with master planning and rezoning projects
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
You will walk into a positive and supportive team environment everyday that will motivate you to achieve personal and professional goals. With a high level of project exposure and working in a fast paced environment you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. You will also be provided with a flexible work environment to promote staff morale and a healthy work-life balance.
- Supportive and welcoming team that promotes creativity and collaboration
- Highly reputable council that will boost the attractiveness of your CV
- Flexibility for further contract extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's