|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:11|
- Expand on your project portfolio with a variety of projects
- 3 month contract for a Town Planner with the potential to become permanent
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this Local Council in Northern Sydney as a Town Planner on an initial 3 month contract which has a strong likelihood of becoming permanent. Establish yourself within a team of 8 highly skills professional who encourage continuous growth and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Town Planner you will be responsible for ensuring all projects, designs and specifications are delivered on time and to a high standard. You will work on a variety of high density residential and commercial urban renewal projects and report to the Team Leader.
- Assessment of DA applications
- Preparation of proposals and reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Providing technical advice on planning developments and issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
You will join a welcoming and collaborative team environment that will allow you to grow and achieve goals. With a high level of project exposure you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience.
- Join a hard-working, ambitious and strong technical team
- Expand on your existing knowledge of major developments
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's