Open Space Planner
|Job Title:||Open Space Planner|
|Salary:||$40 - $45 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Join a team of 7 industry professionals as a Open Space Planner
- Access to a range of training and development programs
- Start on an initial 3 month contract with a possible extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Western Sydney based Local Council currently has an opening for an Open Space Planner to join their Planning Department on an initial 3 month contract. This team manages over 400 hectares of open space which includes foreshores, sports grounds, community buildings, playgrounds and cycle ways.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Open Space Planner, you will play a key role in the initiation and implementation of recreation projects to support the Open Space and Leisure teams. You will have excellent knowledge of tendering procedures and contracts/risk management.
- Review, develop and implement recreation strategies
- Research community needs from trends and develop plans
- Identify opportunities and potential impacts of social change
- Undertake community consultations for leisure, recreation and open space matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field (i.e. Parks/Recreation/Leisure)
- Proven ability with developing and implementing plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of tendering procedures and contracts management
You will be joining a team in which employees value their employment growth opportunities and their supportive team environment. All team members display a strong work ethic and focus on continuous professional development.
- Warm and supportive team culture ensuring employment longevity
- Monthly team outings and lunches supporting a healthy mind
- Flexible hours, offering work-life balance for family commitments
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's