|Job Title:||Strategic Planner|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 13:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this Local Council in Sydney as a Strategic Planner on an initial 3 month contract. Establish yourself within a team of 8 highly skilled professionals who encourage continuous growth and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Strategic Planner you report to the Team Leader and will be responsible for preparing professional reports, future planning and proposals and providing technical advice. You will manage key stakeholders and work on a variety of low to high density residential and commercial projects.
- Preparation of proposals and reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Analyse plans and land use regulations
- Providing technical advice on planning issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Urban Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
You will join a welcoming and collaborative team environment that will assist you to grow and achieve goals. A strong project pipeline and a fast paced environment will ensure no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience.
- Join a hard-working, ambitious and strong technical team
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy being a part of a positive environment and a close nit team culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's