Development Assessment Officer
|Job Title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Start immediately on a 2 month contract with strong likelihood of extension
- As a Development Assessment Officer you will be exposed to a variety of DAs
- The varied work will assist in expanding your portfolio of work and experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council located on the Lower North Shore in Sydney currently have an opportunity for a Development Assessment Officer to join their team. This particular team plays a key role in contributing to the delivery of the Councils services. Be a vital member of a collaborative team of 5.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Assessment Officer, you will oversee a range of commercial, industrial, residential and community developments ranging in complexity and scale. You will report to the Coordinator of the division and work alongside another 5 planning professionals.
- Assess development applications
- Negotiate development solutions
- Represent Council at external forums
- Undertake site visits and investigations
- Manage appeals to appropriate stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning (or related)
- Similar experience in NSW Local Government
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
This team fosters a very energetic and vibrant working environment for it's employees due to their tight knit team. With a passion for delivering high quality work, this team is highly regarded Council-wide.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Feel supported in a collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the Council
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Development Assessment Planner
$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
$30 - $35 per hour + super
$45- $55per year + Superannuation
Swimming Pool Officer
$40 - $45 per hour + Superannuation
Facilities & Recreation Planner
$90 - $100 per hour + Superannuation