Section 94 Officer
|Job Title:||Section 94 Officer|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 16:00|
- Join a positive team environment as a Section 94 Officer
- Strong likelihood of contract extension due to a strong project pipeline
- Assist with contribution plans, planning agreements and reporting
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will join an established council in the Inner West of Sydney as a Section 94 Officer. Join this medium sized team and you will be exposed to a diverse portfolio of projects. This opportunity will initially be 2 months, with a high likelihood for contract extension.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Section 94 Officer you will report to the Team Leader and join a positive team environment. You ideally will have a balanced understanding of Economics and Planning. You will apply your planning and financial reporting understanding for the preparation and implementation of Section 94 policies and plans.
- Manage Section 94 contribution plans
- Maintain accuracy and currency of databases
- Prepare and implement Section 94 policies and plans
- Ensure land use and land acquisition information is up-to-date
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant qualifications in Planning, Economics or related
- Working knowledge in financial reporting
- Knowledge of Section 93 and 94 of the EPA
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills
This team fosters a positive and collaborative working environment, ensuring all employees are supported and recognised for their efforts. In addition, work-life balance is strongly supported with flexible working arrangements and regular team bonding events.
- Located close to public transport including buses and trains
- Be supported in delivering your projects with a close-knit team
- Work alongside industry professionals to further develop your skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's