Project Lead - Infrastructure Contributions
|Job Title:||Project Lead - Infrastructure Contributions|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $114,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 16:50|
- Permanent position offering employment stability and a healthy work-life balance
- Be a part of a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
- Lead and implement infrastructure contributions projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join the City Planning team within a Local Council in Western Sydney as a Project Lead - Infrastructure Contributions. This is permanent opportunity which offer employment stability and highly flexible working arrangements. Play a pivotal role in leading and implementing infrastructure contributions projects including formulation of new development contributions plans and negotiating voluntary planning agreements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The position will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and review of contributions as the LGA continues to grow and meet the needs of existing and future communities. You will be reporting to the Principal Planner and will be required to represent Council externally in matters relating to infrastructure contributions.
- Project manager and deliver a range of high level, complex outcomes as they relate to infrastructure contributions
- Prepare, implement and monitor development contribution plans and VPAs
- Provide technical input into Council's Capital Works program
- Assist in statutory planning (LEPs and DCPs) as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Town Planning or other related disciplines
- Proven successful experience delivering infrastructure projects or complex business projects
- Strong understanding of development contributions plans, VPAs and works-in-kind agreements
- Strong analytical, negotiations and conflict resolution skills
This team pride themselves on their strong level of collaboration and motivation to continuously deliver to a high standard. The team focus on assisting each other to further grow and develop both a personal and professional level. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Play a vital role in a motivated and positive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Expand on your existing skills and assist this Council in meeting the needs of their existing and future communities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's