Senior Strategic Planner
|Job title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
Join the team as a Senior Strategic Planner on an initial 7 month contract
Be a part of a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
Develop valuable skills in within the Strategic Planning Business Unit
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a collaborative team within a Sydney Local Council as a Senior Strategic Planner. Start on an initial 7 month contract which has a strong likelihood of being extended. Play a pivotal role promoting development within the community and the professional development of the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Strategic Planner you will report to the Manager Strategic Planning and will be responsible for consulting with a range of key stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes around specific planning issues. You will prepare sound planning advice and assist the team with Council's next stage of their new LEP project.
- Preparation of an additional LEP for Council
- Review and rectify existing LEP anomalies
- Provide technical advice on planning developments and issues
- Liaise and consult with various internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic planning roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of planning systems, legislation and practice
Join this team and you will always experience a strong level of team collaboration and motivation to continuously deliver to a high standard. The team focus on assisting each other to further grow and develop both a personal and professional level.
- Play a vital role in a motivated and positive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Expand on your existing skills through an interesting and stable project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.