Development Assessment Officer
|Job Title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 10:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Local Council in the Southern Highlands with a diverse workforce currently have an opportunity for a Development Assessment Officer to join their team. This particular team plays a key role in contributing to the delivery of the Councils services. Be a vital member of a collaborative team of 5.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Assessment Officer, you will oversee a range of commercial, industrial, residential and community developments ranging in complexity and scale. You will report to the Coordinator of the division and work alongside another 5 planning professionals.
- Assess development applications
- Negotiate development solutions
- Represent Council at external forums
- Undertake site visits and investigations
- Manage appeals to appropriate stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning (or related)
- Similar experience in NSW Local Government
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
This team fosters a very energetic and vibrant working environment for it's employees due to their tight knit team. With a passion for delivering high quality work, this team is highly regarded Council-wide.
- Take ownership over your own projects
- Feel supported in a collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the Council
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's