Development Assessment Officer
|Job Title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 17:00|
- Start immediately within this positive and supportive team environment
- Initial 3 month contracts with strong potential for further extension
- Expand on your skills and experience as a DA Officer in a multidisciplinary team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council in Northern Sydney has two new opportunities for Development Assessment Officers to join the team on an initial contract basis. You will play a vital role alongside a team of 10 industry professionals within the Development Control Team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Assessment Officer you will be reporting to the Development Control Team Leader. You will assist with assessing DAs under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act. You will work on residential and commercial projects ranging from small to large scale projects.
- Providing technical advice
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Preparing Council reports and management of key stakeholders
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
Be a part of a highly professional team who continuously maintain open working relationships. This team always collaborate and support each other to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and a positive attitude.
- Contract opportunity with a strong potential for extension
- Enjoyable work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Develop your skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's