Community Planning Project Officer
|Job Title:||Community Planning Project Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 12:00|
- Initial 6 month contract with strong potential for further extension
- Develop your experience with various land use and strategic planning projects
- Feel supported in a positive and collaborative team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Local Council located in Western Sydney is looking to engage a Community Planning Project Officer for a full-time 6 month contract. This team works on a variety of urban design, land use and strategic planning projects. This team of 7 promote a supportive and collaborative team environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Team Coordinator and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of urban planning projects. Your duties will involve managing multiple projects, leading internal stakeholder engagement, liaising with stakeholders, and report writing.
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Managing community and stakeholder expectations
- Design project briefs as well as engage and manage consultants
- Analyse plans and land use regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Secondary/Tertiary qualification in Urban Planning, Architecture or related skill
- Experience and/or qualifications in Project Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project management and working under quick timeframes
You will walk into a positive and supportive team environment everyday that will motivate you to achieve personal and professional goals. With a high level of project exposure and working in a fast paced environment you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. You will also be provided with a flexible work environment to promote staff morale and a healthy work-life balance.
- Supportive and welcoming team that promotes creativity and collaboration
- Highly reputable council that will boost the attractiveness of your CV
- Flexibility for further contract extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's