|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 12:00|
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Initially a 3 month contract with strong potential to be extended
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this Local Council in Southern Sydney as a Town Planner on an initial part-time 3 month contract which has a strong likelihood of being extended. Establish yourself within a team of 5 highly skilled professional who encourage continuous growth and development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Town Planner you will be responsible for assessing numerous development applications and providing technical planning advice. You will work on a variety of residential such as single dwellings and dual occupancy projects and report to the Team Leader. You will begin working on a part-time basis which is 21 hours per week.
- Assessment of DA applications
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Providing technical advice on planning developments and issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
You will join a welcoming and collaborative team environment that will allow you to grow and achieve goals. With a high level of project exposure you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience.
- Join a hard-working, ambitious and strong technical team
- Expand on your existing knowledge of residential developments
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's