|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a team of 3 within a Local Council located on the Upper North Shore of Sydney as a Project Coordinator. It is an initial 6 month contract which has a strong opportunity of transitioning into a fixed term contract. Play a pivotal role promoting public domain improvements and social infrastructure to the local town centres.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Coordinator you will report to the Manager and will be responsible for consulting with a range of key stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes around specific planning issues. You will prepare master plans, manage large and complex planning projects and liaise with consultants.
- Prepare master plans
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Provide technical advice on planning developments and issues
- Manage large and complex planning projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Urban Design or related
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
This team pride themselves on their strong level of collaboration and motivation to continuously deliver to a high standard. The team focus on assisting each other to further grow and develop both a personal and professional level. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Play a vital role in a motivated and positive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Expand on your existing skills and build on your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's