Project Manager - Building Projects
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building Projects|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- Manage a large scale project with a $12 million budget
- Lead and drive a project team in executing this reputable project
- Enjoy stability in this initial 9 month contract with a NSW Council
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This NSW Local Council North of Sydney is currently seeking a Project Manager to join and lead their team. You will enjoy a positive team environment and the work-life balance in this initial 9 month contract. Enjoy a coastal, lake and bush environment that surrounds this council.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and guiding a large scale project from start to finish. You will provide reports to the Project Control Group and Senior Leadership Network. You will use your leadership and communication skills to manage the various stakeholders and contractors involved in this project.
- Ensure construction in accordance to design specifications
- Prepare the project plan, key reports and contract management
- Risk management, budget control and client correspondence
- Engage and manage consultants for concept and detailed design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Construction, Civil Engineering, Project Management (or related)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Previous track record in delivering projects as a Project Manager
Employees of this team describe the culture as a tight-knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their Clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- Healthy team environment, ensuring a high level of staff morale
- Play an important part in the running of this teams success
- Enjoy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's