Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super + 3.5% Civil Liability|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 10:18|
- Infrastructure, roads, bridges and stormwater drainage projects
- Manage large scale projects and various contractors
- Enjoy stability within this permanent full-time government opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an opportunity within a Local Council based along the coast of Northern NSW for a Senior Project Manager to join the Projects and Engineering team. You will be considered the 'right-hand-man' to the Team Leader and will manage multiple civil infrastructure projects on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Provide effective project management for the capital works program
- Coordinate design and development components for future projects
- Manage the delivery of various large scale civil projects
- Develop and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering/Project Management (or similar)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of operational, management and scheduling ability
- Access to an optional lease-back vehicle upon request
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong pipeline of projects
- Genuine work-life balance with a 35 hour week and flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's