Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 11:30|
- Various civil infrastructure projects such as roads and bridges
- Manage the design and construction phases of the Council's projects
- Full-time position for a Senior Project Manager to join a Sydney Local Council
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be based within the Civil Infrastructure division. You will have a broader team of external consultants, and be responsible for managing the design and construction phases of Council's major projects, which are valued up to $10 million for each stage. You will be managing roadworks, bridges and other civil infrastructure projects and involved in conducting site inspections one day per week.
- Support the Manager of Strategic Projects
- Manage and lead the design and construction project phases
- Manage the delivery of various large scale civil projects
- Develop and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering/Construction (or similar)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of operational, management and scheduling ability
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- 35 hour week and an opportunity to work from home leading to increased flexibility
- Longer term contract with a strong pipeline of projects ensuring stability
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's