Property Development Coordinator
|Job title:||Property Development Coordinator|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- 6 month contract for a Property Development Coordinator to join a great Council
- Manage the delivery of Council's property development opportunities
- Join a positive and supportive team culture with a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Property Development Coordinator, you will report to the Property Services Section Manager. You will be a part of a team of 7 and be responsible for recommending land use and development strategies, efficient management of development proposals and providing a specialised technical service.
- Developing Project Management Plans for a number of reclassification, rezoning, subdivision projects
- Setting up project schedules and budgets
- Managing contractors and consultants
- Consult with real estate agents, internal economic development staff
- Managing development applications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated superior negotiation and project management skills
- Knowledge of practices and procedures required in land development including land use zonings, development applications, specialist consultants, civil and structural construction
- Experience in financial analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- High level skills and experience in project feasibility and property development
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- 35 hour week and an opportunity to work from home leading to increased flexibility
- 6 month contract with a strong pipeline of projects ensuring stability and opportunity for extension
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion