|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Infrastructure, roads, bridges and stormwater drainage projects
- Manage large scale projects and various contractors
- Enjoy stability within this 6 month contract with opportunity for extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be based within the Infrastructure and Engineering Services division. You will have a broader team of 12, and be responsible for providing effective and efficient project management to successfully deliver public civil infrastructure (predominantly transport assets) within agreed budgets, time frames and service levels. Projects you will be managing the delivery for will also include roads, bridges and stormwater drainage with all projects valuing over $70 million.
- Provide effective project management for the capital works program
- Coordinate design and development components for future projects
- Manage the delivery of various large scale civil projects
- Develop and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering/Project Management (or similar)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of operational, management and scheduling ability
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- Great location and close to public transport
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong pipeline of projects
- Genuine work-life balance with a 35 hour week and flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.