|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2020 08:30|
- Oversee the construction of a Resource Recovery Centre & Solid Waste Landfill
- Manage all construction works and liaise with key stakeholders
- Great opportunity to join a Council with a positive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be based within the Waste & Recycling Team under the Economic Development & Environment division. You will have a broader team of external consultants, and be responsible for managing the construction works of Council's major projects - Resource Recovery Centre & Solid Waste Landfill. You will be finalising the approvals, assisting in construction tender, managing fill requirements for site and ensuring the design guidelines are followed.
- Manage and lead the construction works
- Manage the delivery of large scale civil projects
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Engage and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction (or similar)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with or understanding of waste and recycling projects
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- 35 hour week and an opportunity to work from home leading to increased flexibility
- Longer term contract with a strong pipeline of projects ensuring stability
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Project Manager Civil
$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
Foreman - RMS Roadworks
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super