|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 18:15|
- Infrastructure, roads, bridges and stormwater drainage projects
- Manage large scale projects and various contractors
- Enjoy stability within this full-time government contract opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an opportunity within a Local Council based along the coast of Northern NSW for a Project Manager to join the Projects and Engineering team. You will be considered the 'right-hand-man' to the Team Leader and will manage multiple civil infrastructure projects on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be based within the Infrastructure and Engineering Services division. You will have a broader team of 12, and be responsible for providing effective and efficient project management to successfully deliver public civil infrastructure within agreed budgets, time frames and service levels. The projects you will be managing the delivery for will also include roads, pathways, and stormwater drainage which range in complexity and valuation
- Provide effective project management for the capital works program
- Coordinate design and development components for future projects
- Manage the delivery of various small to large scale civil projects
- Develop and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering/Project Management (or similar)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of operational, management and scheduling ability
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known by their clients as being supportive and pleasant to work with, ensuring long term relationships are built between themselves and their clients.
- Expand on your skills and experience with a varied civil project focus
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong pipeline of projects
- Genuine work-life balance with a 35 hour week and flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Project Manager Civil
$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
Foreman - RMS Roadworks
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
$80,000 - $100,000 + Super