Project Manager - Building Construction
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building Construction|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 17:00|
- Great location in a rapidly growing local government area
- Join a supportive team environment as a Project Manager
- Initial 6 month contract with a strong likelihood to be ongoing
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a highly recognised and reputable team in a Local Council in Western Sydney. The main project focus for this team of 8 includes new and refurbishment commercial, industrial and recreational projects. This team is highly committed to delivering projects on time and at a high level of quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Senior Project Managers. You will assist in running the team on site, manage projects from inception to the construction stage and assist with administration duties. You will liaise with various stakeholders through the project stages.
- Programming and scheduling of work
- Management of engineers and sub contractors
- Implementation of OH&S, progress and cost reporting
- Ensure the project is completed within budget and on time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Proven experience managing projects end to end
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This team creates a positive and collaborative team environment in which you will continuously feel supported. With a high level of project exposure you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience as well as enjoy employment stability.
- Join a highly committed and positive team environment
- Increase your experience through a strong pipeline of projects
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's