Civil Project Manager
|Job Title:||Civil Project Manager|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 17:00|
- As a Civil Project Manager you will manage various civil infrastructure projects
- This Council in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney has a rapidly growing team
- Develop your professional experience through a strong project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney and they are currently looking for a Civil Project Manager to join their team of 8 industry professionals. Join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 6 - 12 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various Council civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Project Manager you will be reporting to the Team Manager and will assist with managing various civil projects from concept to construction and overseeing the activities on and off site. You will also prepare reports, manage budgets, contracts and key stakeholders. The civil infrastructure projects consist of drainage, traffic facilities, streetscapes, footpaths, kerb & gutter and cycleway projects.
- Managing the time, cost and quality of projects
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction or related
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Step into a positive team culture where you will enjoy going to work everyday. Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy regular team bonding events and flexible working arrangements which ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a supportive team culture that will motivate you everyday
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Experience the satisfaction of managing projects from design to construction
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's