|Job Title:||Works Supervisor|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 12:00|
- 3 - 6 month contract with possibility of extension or opportunity for permanent
- Strong opportunity for professional development for a Works Supervisor
- Join a supportive and positive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council located in the Central West region of NSW is looking for a Works Supervisor to join their team of industry professionals. Join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 3 - 6 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various Council civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Works Supervisor, you will be reporting to the Works Engineer and will assist with managing maintenance and construction crews, ensuring safety, budget management and providing engineering advice. The project focus will mainly consist of road, footpaths, and kerb and gutter construction and maintenance programs.
- Managing the time, cost and quality of projects
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
- Running of maintenance and construction crews
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Civil Construction or extensive experience in Civil Construction
- Experience with supervision and coordination of teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Step into a large and vibrant team culture where you will enjoy going to work everyday. You will experience a high level of autonomy being in this role, yet will have the constant support from the team available to you. Enjoy flexible working arrangements, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a supportive team culture that will motivate you everyday
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Experience the satisfaction of running various civil construction maintenance programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's