|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 17:00|
- Be a part of a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Flexible working hours and arrangements ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Great office location in close proximity to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Sydney Council is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Building and Development team. Join this team and you will work alongside industry professionals who pride themselves on their collaborative work culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this Quantity Surveyor position, you will manage and develop a 'Cost of Works' framework and calculator for Council. This project will enable Council to accurately check development costs against industry values. You will assist Council with their increased workload and focus on creating a new framework.
- Administration duties
- Cost planning and estimating
- Liaising with key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong local industry experience and market understanding
- Prior experience within a Local Council is highly advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification to Construction Management
- Strong attention to detail
Join this collaborative team and play a vital role in providing your technical and specialist knowledge. This Council offers flexible working arrangements ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Be a key player in a positive team environment
- Work alongside experienced and passionate professionals
- Excellent working arrangements and overall a healthy work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's