Development Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Development Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 17:30|
- Unique opportunity with commercial and residential projects
- Build on your industry network and expand your project portfolio
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located in the beautiful Southern Highlands and this particular team is a mid-sized team with a multidisciplinary focus. With a set of plans for the long-term vision of this LGA, they have an immediate need for a Development Compliance Officer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Development Compliance Officer, you will be working closely with senior members of the team and the Environmental Planning Department. Your responsibility will be to ensure Development and Building activities within this LGA are in accordance of Development Consent approval, and to regulations and policies.
- Undertake building and development compliance
- Assist with legal representation
- Prepare administrative functions such as notices & orders
- Assist to develop policy relating to development compliance matters
- Client and stakeholder management and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Recognised qualifications in Building, Development or related
- Familiarity with Development Assessment/Building Construction process
- Strong understanding of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979, Local Government Act 1993 and Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Understanding of in Town Planning/Building Surveying
This team boasts an intimate and collaborative working culture with excellent staff retention. Working closely together, the team has formed excellent working relationships, and have expanded on their industry networks.
- Boost your project experience and portfolio
- Expand on your industry connections and networks
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or please contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's