|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Great location in a rapidly growing local government area
- Join a supportive team environment as a Project Manager
- Contract position until May 2022 with the potential to be extended
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a highly recognised and reputable team in a Local Council in the Hunter Region. The main project focus for this team of 3 includes varied civil infrastructure projects such as road, drainage and shared paths projects. This team is highly committed to delivering projects on time and at a high level of quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Team Coordinator. You will assist in running the team on site, managing consultants and assisting with administration duties. You will liaise with various stakeholders through the project stages and conduct site inspections.
- Programming and scheduling of work
- Management of engineers and sub contractors
- Implementation of OH&S, progress and cost reporting
- Ensure the project is completed within budget and on time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Proven experience managing projects end to end
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This team creates a positive and collaborative team environment in which you will continuously feel supported. With a high level of project exposure you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience as well as enjoy employment stability.
- Join a highly committed and positive team environment
- Increase your experience through a strong pipeline of projects
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C