Swimming Pool Compliance Officer
|Job title:||Swimming Pool Compliance Officer|
|Salary||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Enhance and promote swimming pool safety within the LGA
- Play a vital role within this positive and supportive team environment
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located is located in Southern region in Sydney and in close proximity to public transport. This particular team is a mid-sized team with a multidisciplinary focus. They are seeking a talented and motivated individual to provide an efficient inspection service of swimming pools for their local government area.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Swimming Pool Officer, you will be reporting to the Manager Environment, Health & Building. The successful individual will be responsible for undertaking pool inspections ensuring compliance with relevant legislations and regulations. Your responsibility will be to investigate complaints and resolve non-compliance as it relates to swimming pool safety.
- Inspection of swimming pool barriers
- Assess and finalise swimming pool certificates of compliance and exemptions
- Prepare detailed compliance report for legal actions
- Investigate and resolve complaints and requests for information
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree, Graduate Diploma or Diploma in Building, Engineering, Construction field or equivalent
- Accredited E1 under Building Professionals Act or Registered as Swimming Pool Inspector under Building & Development Certifiers regulations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in dealing with swimming pool inspections
- Experience and ability to interpret relevant legislation and policies
This team has a collaborative working culture that values diversity and the opinions of all its staff. As a valued team member, you will play a vital role within this team by contributing to their positive team environment.
- Enjoy working in a culture focused on creating a healthy work-life balance
- Employment stability ensured through this ongoing contract and opportunity to transition to permanent
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or please contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.