Swimming Pool Officer
|Job title:||Swimming Pool Officer|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Enhance and promote swimming pool safety within the LGA
- Play a vital role within this positive and supportive team environment
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located is located in Western Sydney and in close proximity to public transport. This particular team is a mid-sized team with a multidisciplinary focus. They are seeking a talented and motivated individual to provide an efficient inspection service of swimming pools for their local government area.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Swimming Pool Officer, you will be reporting to the Coordinator of Building and Compliance. The successful individual will be responsible for undertaking pool inspections ensuring compliance with relevant legislations and regulations. Your responsibility will be to investigate complaints and resolve non-compliance as it relates to swimming pool safety.
- Inspection of swimming pool barriers
- Assess and finalise swimming pool certificates of compliance and exemptions
- Prepare detailed compliance report for legal actions
- Investigate and resolve complaints and requests for information
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree, Graduate Diploma or Diploma in Building, Engineering, Construction field or equivalent
- Accredited E1 under Building Professionals Act or Registered as Swimming Pool Inspector under Building & Development Certifiers regulations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in dealing with swimming pool inspections
- Experience and ability to interpret relevant legislation and policies
This team has a collaborative working culture that values diversity and the opinions of all its staff. As a valued team member, you will play a vital role within this team by contributing to their positive team environment.
- Enjoy working in a culture focused on creating a healthy work-life balance
- Employment stability ensured through this ongoing contract and opportunity to transition to permanent
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or please contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.