Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:16|
- Strong project pipeline ensuring employment stability for this Project Manager
- Generous remuneration on offer and a healthy work-life balance
- Initial 4 month contract, with a strong likelihood of permanency there after
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council located in the Western suburbs of Sydney is seeking a Project Manager to join their team of 8. Assist in managing various Council civil infrastructure projects ranging from medium to more large scale projects. This strong project pipeline is due to an increase in infrastructure plans.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manger, you will be responsible for the on time delivery of multiple projects whilst always ensuring the cost and quality requirements are adhered to. In addition, your project focus will include roads, footpaths, cycleways, and stormwater drainage.
- Provide contract management
- Manage the design and construction phases of the civil projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead projects to delivery within time, cost and quality
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management (or similar)
- Proven experience with similar projects within NSW
- High proficiency with software package Microsoft Project
- Strong communication, leadership and management abilities
This team boasts a strong and positive working environment with support provided from senior management. This team is extremely collaborative with a strong work ethic as they strive for career progression and greater project exposure.
- Flexible working hours and arrangements available providing a healthy work-life balance
- Well established civil team with a strong pipeline of projects
- Generous remuneration will be negotiated for the right individual
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this Job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's