|Job Title:||Construction Supervisor|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 08:14|
- 3 month contract with strong possibility of extension
- Strong opportunity for professional development for a Construction Supervisor
- Play a pivotal role in managing Council's public domain improvement works
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This North Sydney Local Council is looking for a Construction Supervisor to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. Play a pivotal role in the supervision of Council's public domain improvement works by liaising closely with the principal contractor and managing all contractors on site.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Construction Supervisor, you will be reporting to the Team Manager and will assist with managing maintenance and construction crews, ensuring safety, budget management and providing technical engineering advice. The project focus will mainly consist of streetscape, pavements and tree planting works. The position is 24 hours a week, 5 days a week which includes 5 hour night shifts starting at either 9:00pm till 2:00am or 12:00am till 5:00am.
- Managing the time, cost and quality of projects
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site supervision and preparation of reports and surveys
- Running of maintenance and construction crews
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or relate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
- Strong decision making and a proactive can-do attitude
Step into a large and vibrant team culture where you will enjoy going to work everyday. You will experience a high level of autonomy being in this role, yet will have the constant support from the team available to you. With only 5 hours shifts, you will be able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a supportive team culture that will motivate you everyday
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Experience the satisfaction of running various public domain programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's