Environmental Health and Building Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health and Building Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:06|
- Work alongside a highly professional and collaborative team
- Potential for further contract extension based on performance
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council has recently opened an opportunity for a Environmental Health and Building Officer to join their team due to an increase in workload and projects. Employees in this team have a keen desire to deliver work at the highest quality, thus collaboratively assisting each other with their projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in assessing plans and processes on medium sized projects. As a Environmental Health and Building Officer, you will work alongside a team of 4 and report to the Divisional Team Coordinator.
- Carry out environmental health inspections
- Provide specialised design and safety advice to stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in Local Councils preferred
- Knowledge of WHS legislation and the BCA
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Use of Auto CAD, CivilCAD, and GPS software
This team is described as being collaborative, talented, and skilled, with a high level of work and team ethic. In this Council, employees are offered continuous opportunities to advance their skills and careers through broad project exposure and the ability to take ownership of their work.
- Work in an open environment and support group goals
- Opportunity for further extension based on individual performance
- Enjoy flexible working hours, ensuring excellent work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Environmental Consultant
$65,000 - $75,000
Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
$90,000 - $120,000+
Senior Building Surveyor
$105,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation
Development Compliance Officer
$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation
Catchment Support Officer
$30 - $35 per hour + Superannuation