Building Surveyor / Town Planner
|Job Title:||Building Surveyor / Town Planner|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a Local Council located within the Inner West region of Sydney. Join a small collaborative team of 5 as a Building Surveyor / Town Planner who collaboratively have a strong desire to progress and achieve team goals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Divisional Team Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the regular and consistent monitoring of building sites to ensure compliance with conditions of approval and providing building advice. You will also develop plans and process development applications for residential and commercial projects.
- Investigating building work
- Reviewing approvals and guidelines
- Building inspections and safety checks
- Assessing and approving DAs
- Assessing Construction Certificates and Compliance Certificates
- Bachelors of Surveying, Town Planning or related
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous Local Council experience is highly advantageous
This team continuously collaborates to support each other to achieve the teams and combined goals. They are strongly focused on maintaining their friendly and supportive team culture. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Healthy work-life balance and regular team bonding events
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
- Strengthen your project portfolio working alongside industry professionals
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's