Senior Environmental Officer
|Job title:||Senior Environmental Officer|
|Salary||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Flexible working hours, competitive horuly rate and a healthy work-life balance
- Play a key role in the growth and success of this highly regarded team
- Structured, professional, and overall positive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Environmental Officer to join this highly professional and skilled team. With a strong presence in the public sector, this Council is recognised for the focus they place on the constant development of their team to deliver top quality services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Environmental Officer, you will be responsible for the technical management of contamination projects as well as assessing and resolving issues in relation to air, land and water pollutant issues within the Council. You will also review reports and interpret results.
- Review contamination reports and interpret results
- Ability to prepare guidelines and policy documents
- Provide accurate and expert advice on land contamination
- Conduct field investigations to comply with Federal, State and Local environmental legislation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental related degree is beneficial
- Strong understanding of CPA and EPA act
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within Local Government is advantageous
This Council showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively with each other. The Council are also known for their flexible work-life balance and the various benefits that they offer to their employees.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Join a supportive, enthusiastic, and positive work environment
- Increase the attractiveness of your employment portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.