|Job Title:||Asset Engineer|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 17:15|
- Work alongside a hard-working and strong technical team
- Expand on your existing knowledge of public domain projects
- Located close to public transport and on-site parking also available
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to an increase in development projects, this Sydney Local Council require the assistance of an Asset Engineer to join their team. The role will be initially 6 months, however there is a strong opportunity for contract extension based on performance and project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Asset Engineer, you will be heavily involved in the success of this team in delivering public domain projects and managing Council's civil assets. You will work alongside 6 engineers who are all strong in their negotiation, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Assist the Senior Coordinator in managing Council's civil assets
- Implement and maintain asset management systems
- Provide technical/professional advice in relation to assets
- Develop a schedule for inspection and condition assessments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability in leadership and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
This team strongly encourages a balanced working life for every one of their employees. As such, flexible working arrangements are available. Step into an overall positive and vibrant team environment where everyone works together to achieve team goals and met project deadlines.
- Strong project pipeline which ensures employment stability
- Be recognised for your achievements towards the team's success
- Enjoy walking into this positive team environment every single day
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's