|Job Title:||Fleet Manager|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 12:00|
- Effectively manage Council's fleet and plant business unit
- Operate a mechanical repair workshop and oversee supplier contracts
- Great opportunity to join a Sydney Council with a positive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a Local Council based in North Sydney. They are looking for a Fleet Manager to join the team as the 'right-hand-man' to the Works Manager. Join a positive and supportive working culture within this Council.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Fleet Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the efficient and effective management of Council's fleet and plant business unit. You will manage 2 mechanics, assist in operating a mechanical repair workshop and oversee supplier contracts within fleet management. You will also be creating financial reports, budgeting, forecasting and conducting data analysis.
- Fleet management of Council's plant, trucks, and vehicles
- Preparation and management of budgets and procureent
- Tender preparation and management of contracts
- Manage a mechanical repair workshop and manage staff
- Engage and motivate staff for a positive work environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in a relevant area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team
- Prior experience in fleet management and in managing a mechanical repair workshop
Employees of this team describe the culture as tight knit with an open and comfortable environment. They are known as being supportive and pleasant to work with and place a strong emphasis on supporting a healthy work-life balance.
- 35 hours per week and a healthy work-life balance
- Contract position with strong likelihood of extension or transition to a permanent position
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's