|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:05|
- Join a small professional and dynamic team as a Traffic Engineer
- Stable pipeline of projects ensuring continuous career development
- Start on an initial 4 month contract with potential for contract extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council currently has an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Engineer to join their collaborative team environment. You will be working within a Council based in Southern Sydney on an initial 4 month contract.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will partake in the development of strategic initiatives to the planning and operations of the team. You will work alongside a team of 5 industry professionals and have the opportunity to assist with traffic and parking issues.
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Undertake various traffic studies
- Investigate traffic/parking surveys
- Liaise with various key stakeholders
- Report writing for traffic committees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications relating to Traffic/Transport Engineering
- Strong traffic management skills and report writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join a team that embraces change, supports career development and encourages a healthy work-life balance. You will achieve both personal and professional growth whilst being rewarded for your performance and dedication.
- Work alongside industry renown professionals
- Contribute by creating innovative traffic solutions
- Enjoy career stability due to a strong project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's