Project Manager - Flood Mitigation
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Flood Mitigation|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:04|
- Play a vital role in managing stage 2b of Council's flood mitigation project
- Located in South West Queensland, this Council has a supportive team that is rapidly growing
- Develop your professional experience through a strong project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located in the south west region of Queensland and they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team of industry professionals. Join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 3 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of Council's construction of the Roma Flood Mitigation Project.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Program Manager and will assist with managing the construction and delivery of the Roma Flood Mitigation Project. You will provide leadership, advice and guidance to the construction team. You will also effectively communicate with stakeholders and manage the time, cost and quality of the project.
- Provide strategic, financial, legislative and policy development advice
- Managing the time, cost and quality of project
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering related field
- Strong experience in delivery of civil infrastructure projects within the local government framework
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Step into a positive team culture where you will enjoy going to work everyday. Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy flexible working arrangements which ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a supportive team culture that will motivate you everyday
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Experience the satisfaction of managing the construction of a large scale Council project
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's