|Job title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Join a small professional and dynamic team as a Traffic Engineer
- Develop your skillset through this varied project exposure
- Start on an initial 2 month contract with potential for contract extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council currently has an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Engineer to join their collaborative team environment. You will be working within a Council based in Western Sydney on an initial 2 month contract.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will manage customer enquiries, assist with inspections and provide technical advice. You will work alongside a team of 3 industry professionals and have the opportunity to assist with traffic and parking issues.
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Undertake various traffic studies
- Investigate traffic/parking surveys
- Conduct site inspections and visits
- Liaise with various key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications relating to Traffic/Transport Engineering
- Strong traffic management skills and report writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join a team that embraces change, supports career development and encourages a healthy work-life balance. You will achieve both personal and professional growth whilst being rewarded for your performance and dedication.
- Work alongside industry renown professionals
- Contribute by creating innovative traffic solutions
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible start and finish times
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.