|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 13:00|
- Great location and easily accessible
- Work alongside a highly professional and collaborative team
- Start on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to be ongoing
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a Local Council in North Sydney. Join a small collaborative team of 4 as a Building Surveyor. Employees within this team have a strong desire to progress and do so by collaborating as a team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Building Surveyor you will play a pivotal role in the regular and consistent monitoring of building sites to ensure compliance with conditions of approval and providing building advice. You will be reporting to the Divisional Team Coordinator.
- Investigating building work
- Reviewing approvals and guidelines
- Building inspections and safety checks
- Assessing Construction Certificates and compliance certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- TAFE Certification or Bachelors of Surveying
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Developed interpersonal and presentation skills
This team is strongly focused on maintaining their friendly and supportive team culture. The team continuously collaborate to achieve the teams and combined goals. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
- Strengthen your project portfolio working alongside industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Building Services
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Building Services Engineer - Expression of Interest
$70,000 - $160,000 Salary Package
Facilities Manager - HVAC
$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Group Manager - Acoustics
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package