|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 16:30|
- Great opportunity to join a positive and supportive team environment
- Play a pivotal role in investigations, regulatory enforcement and education
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible working environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Local Council based in Moss Vale in the Southern Highlands is seeking a professional Ranger to play a pivotal part in their team. For the duration of this 3 month contract, you will be reporting to the Team Leader Ranger, and promoting a positive image of Council in an efficient and courteous manner.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Ranger you will actively undertake the business functions associated with investigation, regulatory enforcement and education associated with companion animals, environmental compliance and pollution, illegal dumping and associated programs, stock control and impounding, parking enforcement and local laws enforcement. In addition you will maintain a positive working relationship and public image of Council with the community.
• Investigate internal and external complaints
• Undertake impounding activities
• Provide support to Council's Development Compliance resources
• Prepare briefs for Court and present evidence when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
• Previous experience in a Ranger position or similar
• A Class C Driver's Licence is required
• Tertiary Qualifications in Local Government Regulatory, Certificate IV in Local Government Module 1 Regulatory Services
• Knowledge of Local Government and related legislation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to correctly prioritise work
With a high level of work ethic showcased by each employee, this team believes in hard work and commitment to everything that they do. With working hours from 9.00am to 5:30pm, this Council also believes in a healthy work life balance for each of their employees.
• 3 month contract to commence immediately with a strong potential for contract extension
• Increase the attractiveness of your CV by working with this reputable Council
• Play a pivotal role in this supportive and positive working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's