Associate - Fire Services
|Job Title:||Associate - Fire Services|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $160,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 15:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join an award-winning, medium-size engineering consultancy who are Building Services specialists. Their projects are truly varied ranging from hospitals, defence, education and aged care to name a few and the company is proud to hold a great industry reputation in NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Associate/Senior Fire Protection Engineer reporting to a Director, you will have the opportunity to manage your own team of Engineers. This position is suited to an experienced person who has a good presence in the office and has the ability to motivate, lead and inspire a team. Senior Engineers who have experience mentoring juniors and are ready to take a step up into management are also encouraged to apply.
- Lead projects, manage a team and drive the success of the Fire division
- Promoting the business and nurturing client relationships
- Manage clients and stakeholders
- Stakeholder/coordination meetings
- Mentor a dynamic team of Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Previous leadership/management experience is desirable
- Track record of successfully leading and delivering various projects
- Sound technical understanding of Fire services design
- Those who have a client base and can generate work will be considered favourably (and will be compensated with a higher remuneration package)
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Commercial awareness
Employees enjoy working in this company as they have created a supportive and flexible working environment which allows engineers to be trusted and not micromanaged. They also have a strong focus on continual learning and development and provide all employees with the opportunity to learn new things and to accelerate their career progression in the business. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Immediate career progression into management
- Long-term and stable career growth
- Flexible working arrangements are encouraged
- Friendly & family-orientated leadership team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's