Studio Leader - QLD
|Job Title:||Studio Leader - QLD|
|Salary:||Commensurate to experience|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio works across Architecture and Interior Design on exciting and very diverse projects. They work across Commercial, Education/Public, Residential, Retail, Defence, and more! With offices in each of Australia's main cities, they have solidified themselves as a key player in the Australian Architectural Landscape.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position if for a Studio Leader, meaning an individual with a proven track record of outstanding Architecture as well as management skills. You will be the captain of the ship, and form an integral part of the Australian management team, alongside some of the absolute best in the industry. You will also manage a highly capable and engaged team of 10.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Team management and co-ordination of internal/external team resources
- Engaging with Clients and securing project and business opportunities
- Enhancement of the company's image in key business sectors
- Provide leadership and strategic Direction to an experienced team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Registration and a proven career of outstanding Architecture
- Previous experience/demonstrated ability in a Studio Leader position
- High-level Business Development and Client management skills
- An engaging nature to inspire passion and dedication from your team
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company has spirit! The people love what they do and strongly support one another. The larger team has managed to maintain the 'specialness' of smaller, close-knit teams, while working with some of the biggest and best in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's