|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Engineering Contractor firm is best recognised as a family-owned business and one of the best in their markets. Boasting a team of over 150 staff nationally, they are continuously involved with iconic civil, land development and infrastructure projects, and have secured a strong pipeline of projects for the foreseeable future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is best suited for an Environmental Engineer / Consultant of a mid to senior level. You'll be responsible for coordinating projects on site and in the office, and will be the main point of contact for all Environmental queries, questions and updates for a large scale subdivision project in Western Sydney valued around $50mil+
- Be the go-to person on site - respond to questions, resolve any issues that arise, organise the site etc
- Conduct preliminary and detailed site investigations on contaminated land
- Overlook industrial and residential subdivision sites
- Collect and assess soil samples when needed
- Report on your findings and review reports for the project
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering, Science and Environment degree
- Ideally will have a background with Contractors, or a strong understanding of Contractor processes/requirements
- Must be confident to manage and coordinate above duties autonomously
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal - for client liaising
This company has found the ideal balance between top tier and mid-tier firms. Their culture is supportive, inclusive and appreciative of their staff's dedication, but the company as a whole will regularly tender and win projects against top tier firms - offering their staff impressive projects without the politics that usually follow some larger-scale firms. You will be given every opportunity to succeed in the position, you'll be trusted to run the site autonomously, and will have support when needed.
- Join one of the most reputable civil contracting firms in NSW
- Step up in your career and be the main point of contact
- Deliver a large, high profile project in Sydney
- Supportive, inclusive and engaging team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
$75,000 - $90,000 +
Environmental Consultant | EOI
$60,000 - $80,000
Senior Environmental Consultant
$100,000 - $120,000 +
Environmental Consultant | Expression of Interest
$75,000 - $100,000
Environmental Health Officer
$300 - $350 per day+ Superannuation