Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Aged Care
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Aged Care|
|Salary:||Up to $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 20:00|
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance.
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, and current National Police Check.
- Interest in improving the well-being of Aged Care patients.
- Employee discounts available to permanent staff.
- Highly detailed career development and progression plan in place.
- Flexible hours ensuring great work/life balance.
- Potential for career progression within the business.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Aged Care Nurse
Competitive rates + superannuation