Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 17:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A multidisciplinary consultancy that has established a highly respected and reputable name in the engineering industry for over 30 years. With an excellent reputation in the Australian engineering market, this consultancy offers career stability and longevity for a dedicated and passionate Senior Civil Engineer to work on community, educational, commercial & residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow to step into a lead role, you will be focused on building and creating strong business relationships with clients across the entire Civil market in VIC with your current networks. You will be given the opportunity to work through an exciting growth period and deliver some of Melbourne's major projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with councils and key stakeholders
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Design roads, sewer, drainage, stormwater and subdivision projects
- Apply your understanding of government standards, specifications and process
- Manage the preparation of concept plans, detail design plans as well as construction documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Must have a strong background or understanding of a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of local standards
- Experience leading/managing a team will be desirable
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, and will look after, support and empower you to succeed and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Training and development to ensure they are up to date with the latest knowledge and technologies within the industry.
- Lead role offering lots of autonomy
- Management level position to move forward in your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's