Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $125,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 22:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning company located in Hawthorn is renowned in the industry for delivering innovative high-end bespoke commercial, educational, residential and sporting pavilion projects. This firm have secured a strong pipeline of projects for the upcoming years, therefore creating this requirement for a highly-skilled and dedicated Senior Civil Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver drainage, subdivisions, pavement design and flood study projects
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Apply your understanding of government standards, specifications and process
- Liaising with clients, architects and other stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate several large scale projects at a time
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- Substantial experience in design and project management working on sporting pavilions
- Strong working knowledge of local government and authority standards and processes
- Proficiency in Civil3D will be favorable
- Strong background working in a Consultancy environment
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Award-winning consultancy and project portfolio to add to your resume
- Gain valuable experience, whilst having access to numerous training programs enhancing your development and professional skills
- Flexible working arrangements eg flexi hours or work from home to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Fast track your career development to an Associate position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's