|Job Title:||AutoCAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 13:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group currently have an exciting position vacant for an enthusiastic and talented Civil Drafter to work in a globally recognised engineering consultancy based in Melbourne's CBD. With a influx of projects lined up, this consultancy is seeking a Civil Drafter to assist the drafting team in delivering it's projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an AutoCAD Drafter, your primary responsibility will be to assist the current design and drafting team on upcoming Civil projects. You will be autonomous in your use of AutoCAD software and assist in the growth of the companies capabilities on a national scale.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design & model your projects using AutoCAD and/or Civil3D software
- Daily use of AutoCAD software
- Ability to work autonomously and run your own projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience with roads, storm-water and subdivision projects
- Previous project experience in urban development and infrastructure
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's