Senior Stormwater/Flood Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Stormwater/Flood Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Australian-based Engineering consultancy with a strong national presence and multiple awards to their name. Their specialisation in flood and stormwater management offering services across the water, hydraulic & water balance modelling. They provide innovative and Engineering services design solutions to both public and private sectors working on infrastructure, road & land development projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be involved in the design and delivery for a range of civil projects in the stormwater drainage/flooding space. You will work underneath the divisional manager whilst managing 4-5 Engineers, in addition to designers and drafters.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with councils and key stakeholders
- Investigate and report on flood tasks
- Assist in plans for stormwater/structural systems
- Undertake site inspections for drainage and flooding areas
- Prepare Engineering reports, Hydraulic analysis and calculations
- Concept design of flood mitigation, flood studied and drainage infrastructure
- Use your contacts and networks in the market to establish new business opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Degree
- Extensive experience in TUFLOW and RORB modelling is essential;
- Experience in HEC-RAS and XP-RAFTS is highly desirable
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Previous experience working infrastructure for roads
- Chartered Engineer status or working to attain will be highly regarded
- Strong working knowledge of local standards and experience working with councils
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, and will look after, support and empower you to succeed and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Training and development to ensure they are up to date with the latest knowledge and technologies within the industry.
- Lead role offering lots of autonomy
- Management level position to move forward in your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package