|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading engineering team with a solid grasp of upcoming VIC building developments. Increased workload due to business growth and pipeline of projects reflects this immediate need. This organisation has secured a steady and stable pipeline of projects up until the end of 2022 and beyond. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the building space and diversify your project portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled and professional Engineers to assist in delivering multiple medium sized drainage, WSUD, stormwater, roads, pavements and general civil work projects for commercial, education & healthcare projects. In addition, you'll attend meetings and liaise with councils, authorities, external consultants, clients etc, and will be involved with mentoring junior staff when needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Run/lead your own projects autonomously
- Liaise with local councils, project managers, engineers and drafters
- Co-ordinate the design of roads, storm water drainage, and subdivision projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Previous experience managing several projects
- DRAINS and Civil 3D experience
- Experience working on various building projects will be ideal
- Familiar with Australian codes and standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This consultancy has one of the best reputations in the market - best known for their staff flexibility, friendly work culture, close-knit team and staff empowerment initiatives. As a mid-tier firm, management remain engaged in their team, regularly showing recognition and appreciation for their staff through various team incentives and social outings. You'll be part of a team who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance while remaining professional and dedicated to delivering quality projects.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Regular reviews - performance & salary
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure you continually learn and develop
- Finish early on Fridays to finish the week with drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's