|Job Title:||Stormwater/Flood Engineer|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 17:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Undertake site inspections for drainage and flooding areas
- Stormwater catchment analysis
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modelling for flood studies
- Develop and maintain flood models
- Run/lead your own projects autonomously
- Co-ordinate the design of roads, storm water drainage, and subdivision projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience managing several projects
- Prior experience with flood management/flood modelling
- Experience in stormwater and flooding assessments is essential
- Proficient with TUFLOW, RORB or Drains software is highly advantageous
- Familiar with Australian codes and standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Develop your skills through working on prestigious projects
- Additional leave days and flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure you continually learn and develop
- Lead your own projects and expand your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's